We are pleased to invite you to the InsuResilience Investment Fund (IIF) side event at this years’ InsuResilience Global Partnership Annual Forum. Join us for a panel discussion on ‘Building climate resilience through insurance: Lessons from IIF’s first six years’.
Date and time: 10 December 2020, 15:15 – 16:30 CET
Moderator: Lea Müller, Head of Consulting, CelsiusPro
• Maria Teresa Zappia, Chief Impact & Blended Finance Officer, Deputy CEO, BlueOrchard Finance, Switzerland
• Stefan W. Hirche, Principal Portfolio Manager, KfW Development Bank, Germany
• Chukwuma Kalu, Head of Agric Insurance & Emerging Business, Royal Exchange General Insurance, Nigeria
• Zainab Saeed, Head Of Research & Development, Kashf Foundation, Pakistan
• Qasim Raza, Associate Principal, Investment Team, Open Society Foundation, UK
In addition to this side event, Maria Teresa Zappia will participate in a panel discussion on ‘Impacting lives’ on day 4 of the InsuResilience Global Partnership Annual Forum, 10 December 2020 at 13:45 CET.