Norsif Breakfast Seminar: Impact Investing – Trends and Developments
Impact investing is a term many have heard of, but that is still loosely defined and for many it is associated with high risks and low returns. Is impact investing relevant for institutional investors? We will go through the history and development of impact investing and look at the interface into the traditional investments. We will also hear about the lessons to be drawn by the work that has been done internationally, and how impact investing can be put in the context of the UN development goals.
- NORSIF welcome
- GIIN (Global Impact Investing Network)
- Giselle Leung, Director.
- Status and development of impact investing.
- GIIN is a nonprofit organization dedicated to increasing the scale and effectiveness of impact investing.
- Gjensidige Foundation
- Christian Tollefsen, Portfolio Manager
- Presentation of Gjensidigestiftelsen impact investing; rationale and implementation.
- Ylva Lindberg, Founder & Partner
- Impact Investments: Good conscience with low returns or future investment strategy?
- Panel and discussion
- NORSIF has invited actors who are active in impact investments to present and discuss developments in this field and to present their own approach to impact investing.
- Moderator Anne Kvam.
- Storebrand – Filippa Bergin, Head of Sustainability
- BlueOrchard, Shawn Westcott, Director of Business Development Nordics
- responsability, Per Haagensen, CEO, Nordic
The Breakfast Seminar is organized by NORSIF (Norwegian Sustainable Investment Forum) and will take place at the Hotel Continental, Oslo. Coffee will be served from 8:00 am and the program lasts from 8:30 am to 10:30 am. This is an open event. Please RSVP by 6 February 2017 at this link