A fully liquid SDGs impact fund, providing scalable access to investments in emerging markets
The BlueOrchard UCITS Emerging Markets SDG Impact Bond Fund is a scalable and liquid impact investing strategy, offering investors unique access to a portfolio of bonds and loans of emerging market development banks, financials and microfinance institutions.
- UCITS compliant impact bond fund with bi-monthly liquidity
- Well diversified portfolio across emerging and frontier markets and issuers
- Short to moderate interest rate duration and hedged local-currency exposure
- Significant funding needed to achieve the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Investing with a manager with a 20 years track record in emerging markets
- Investors seeking to invest in fixed income emerging market strategies which combine high positive impact and competitive financial returns
- Investors requiring liquidity and UCITS compliant funds
The Fund aims to contribute to the funding needs of the UN SDGs by investing in emerging market impact bonds. The Fund will mainly purchase bonds/securities issued by emerging market financial institutions with a proven track-record in impact investing, offering an attractive premium and diversification benefits to developed fixed income markets. BlueOrchard’s network with leading development banks and microfinance institutions grants access to unparalleled investment opportunities.
The Fund aims to provide investors with a liquid product, offering scalable exposure to emerging and frontier markets while focusing on investments that advance the UN SDGs. Among focused impact targets including sustainable infrastructure projects and clean energy initiatives, the Fund will invest in bond issuances of both sovereign development institutions and local financial institutions, with the aim to foster financial inclusion and provide decisive funding to economically vulnerable communities around the world. The Fund’s investments will advance BlueOrchard’s core mission of providing attractive return on investments while expanding access to sustainable finance to create a pathway to better lives for those who need it most.
UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
addressed by the Fund
BlueOrchard UCITS Emerging Markets SDG Impact Bond Fund
Luxembourg Société d’Investissement à Capital Variable (SICAV)
BlueOrchard Asset Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
BlueOrchard Finance Ltd
Citibank Europe plc, Luxembourg Branch
16 August 2018
yes, all but reference currency (USD)
- BlueOrchard UCITS prospectus
- Monthly report - class P
- Monthly report - class I
- Trade calendar 2020 - class P
- Trade calendar 2020 - class I